Bryte Travel Customer Care 0860 737 775


Click here to go to the Travel Agents/Brokers login page


Don't have a login?


Want to become a registered partner that facilitates the sale of Bryte Travel Insurance policies?


Travel Agents, click here for the Travel Agent application form 

Broker, click here for the Broker application form 


Complete the downloaded application form and send it back to along with the following documents


        • Company registration documents (CIPRO documents) for Close Corporations, Private Companies, Public Companies, Trusts, Proprietary Limited, and Limited entities
        • SARS registration certificate (VAT Certificate)
        • Tax certificate/Tax Directive/IRP 30 (if applicable)
        • Copy of ID document (only required for Sole Proprietors and Partnerships)
        • Original cancelled cheque or an original bank letter for verification of banking details (not older than 12 months)
        • VAT certificate where applicable
        • Proof of physical address i.e. Utilities bill (not older than 3 months) 
        • BEE certificate. In the event of your company’s turnover being less than R5 million, you may qualify as an exempted micro-enterprise


For assistance please contact Bryte Travel.